VMs Count and Duplicate display of Vms Issue in WAP VConnect
If Duplicate VMs are displayed , please do the follow checks in VConnect.
- Check VMConfig Table of VConnect for Virtual Machine details of the Subscription .
- If table contains duplicate VMs for same Subscription, look for the Current State , Desired State and Operation Status whether its active or deleted.
- No two or more VMs are allowed to have same name and active status within the same subscription .
- Duplicate VMs might be created , when UniqueId Column Value of the VM created is NULL.
- During SYNC operation , scheduler looks for the UniqueId values and since its NULL , it adds the new row of same VM with UniqueId.
- To remove duplicate VMs , set the status to delete for old VMs created where UniqueId is NULL.
Solution to remove duplicate VMs in VConnect is in progress.