How to activate your license?
To activate the Billing license,
- Login to the Billing Resource Provider Virtual Machine.
- Open a new elevated (administrative) PowerShell console and change to the directory “C:\temp”.
- Run ActivateLicense.ps1 script and specify the required parameters.
Unique identifier of the License
Email Id that is mapped with the License
- Copy the generated License.cal file to the location “C:\inetpub\MgmtSvc-CloudAssertBilling\bin”
- Recycle the IIS application pool for the site MgmtSvc-CloudAssertBilling
- In Admin Portal, click Billing > License blade to see the licensed features and quotas.
This setup guide provides detailed setup instructions. It does not contain any type of processing information. The information in this setup guide is subject to change. CLOUD ASSERT BILLING SETUP & CONFIGURATION GUIDE | Billing for Microsoft Azure ...
Update Instructions for version 1904 of Azure Stack
This guide discusses the updated Instructions for version 1904 of Azure Stack. The features like Updating the Resource Provider Components and Updating Billing API and Agent Service are discussed in detail. Pre-requisite for Updating the Resource ...
In cloudassert, we do not prefer a hundred paged document instead we offer an interactive and intuitive online document that provides the necessary information which is easy to understand. CLOUD ASSERT BILLING FOR MICROSOFT AZURE STACK OPERATIONS ...